Paratherm in 2017: The Year of LIVE
“LIVE Fluid Analysis…At Paratherm’s Training Event.”
(Subject Line of Recent Paratherm Email Invitation to Customers)
Paratherm has always understood the importance of face time and “live” time with customers and specifiers—whether at trade shows and conferences, or when visiting customers’ plants to walk through their operations. Up close and personal, we can analyze production problems related to heating/cooling performance, and offer predictive maintenance suggestions customized to the situation. Paratherm technical support and sales engineers are at their best when they can see, understand, and discuss the heat transfer fluid, the processes, and the equipment.
And this year, we’re taking “LIVE” to a new level…
- Paratherm Live March 28 Thermal Fluid Maintenance 1-day Master Training at Paratherm HQ in King of Prussia PA
- Paratherm Live Webinar May 17 with Globalspec “The Effects of Fluid Flow Dynamics on Thermal Fluid Performance”
- May 3 Fluid Mfr. Roundtable by Process Heating Magazine: “Thermal Fluid Analysis Offers Peek Inside Your System”
- December 5 Fluid Mfr. Roundtable by Process Heating Magazine: “Insider’s Guide to Fluid and System Maintenance”
- Exhibitions at 5 Trade Events and Conferences Covering Storage Tanks, Liquid Terminals, Petroleum & Gas Processing, Oil Recycling, and Meat & Poultry Processing…
Read More About It…
Thermal Fluid Maintenance Master Training
Full day training at Paratherm HQ in King of Prussia, PA, USA March 28, 2017. No matter your industry or application, attendees will learn the best practices to keep hot-oil system production running— and minimize unplanned downtime. Covers safety, operation, start-up, shut-down, fluid analysis, troubleshooting, and more. Includes a pump presentation by Dean Pumps. Registration is closed for the March 28 event, but if you’d like to be alerted of future classes, register here at the overflow form.
Paratherm Live Globalspec Webinar May 17
“The Effects of Fluid Flow Dynamics on Thermal Fluid Performance” A one-hour online webinar thoroughly covers fundamentals of heat transfer and fluid flow dynamics; tying the topics together to show how you can avoid serious problems by following simple maintenance, operating, and design practice Register HERE.
Fluid Manufacturer’s Roundtable by Process Heating Magazine #1
“Thermal Fluid Analysis Offers Peek Inside Your System”. May 3, 2017 2:00 PM EDT. Paratherm’s Product Manager Ryan Ritz participates/presents. More info HERE.
Fluid Manufacturer’s Roundtable by Process Heating Magazine #2
“Insiders’ Guide to Fluid/System Maintenance”. December 5, 2017 2:00 PM EDT. Paratherm’s Product Manager Ryan Ritz participates/presents. More info HERE. Registration TBA
Paratherm Exhibiting at Five Trade Events and Conferences in 2017
- NISTM National Institute For Storage Tank Management — Conference & Trade Show April 18-19 2017 Orlando FL
- ILTA Int’l Liquid Terminals Assoc. — Annual Operating Conference & Trade Show June 11-14 2017 Houston TX
- GPS Global Petroleum Show — June 13-15 2017 Calgary, AB, Canada
- CIMIE China International Meat Industry Exhibition — October 18-20 2017 Qingdao, China
- NORA Nat’l Association of Responsible Recyclers — Conference and Trade Show November 8-11 2017 Naples Florida